Mahi Mahi Haunted Happenings Harbor Cruise
October 8, 2017, 1:00 pm - 2:15 pm
The fabled coastlines of Salem sound come alive with tales of haunted lighthouses, eerie islands, ruthless pirates, and living monsters who wreak havoc on passing ships to this very day! This spook-tacular 75-minute cruise screams Haunted Happenings Fun day or night…
While aboard enjoy:
- Lively storytelling blended with Halloween’s best party songs
- Personal tarot card readings (complimentary)
- Professional face painting (complimentary)
- Spooky photo ops.
- Ever-changing views of Salem, Beverly, Marblehead and The Misery Islands
- Cruise in comfort:
- Full bar & Fresh Grill serving up hot fall favorites like grandma’s spiked cider, hot cocoa, and fresh clam chowda’
- Heated main cabin plus open-air seating on the top deck
- Festive, friendly and attentive crew at your service
This one-of-a-kind experience is one of the most popular haunted happenings attractions in Salem. Cruises sell out. Make your reservation now!
Tickets ($25 for adults and $19 for children ages 4-12) may be purchased online at MahiCruises.com.