Mahi Mahi Lighthouse & Foliage Cruise
October 14, 2017, 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
A photographer’s dream! Take in the changing colors of fall on this adventurous narrated sightseeing tour by the shores of Salem, Beverly, Manchester-By-The-Sea, Marblehead and the isolated Misery Islands.
During this 1.5-hour Lighthouse & Foliage Cruise you will:
- Discover 5 historic lighthouses while cruising the protected waters of Salem Sound.
- Capture the changing colors of remarkable foliage and abundant wildlife.
- Cozy up with hot beverages (like our famous Grandma’s Spiked Cider), soups, chowders and delicious food fresh off our grill.
- Cruise in comfort with our heated main cabin and open-air top deck.
- Bundle up and enjoy the spectacular fall colors.
The unmistakable beauty of the historic lighthouses and landscape will make this a cruise you won’t soon forget.
Tickets ($25 for adults and $15 for kids ages 4-12) may be purchased online at MahiCruises.com.